Name:

Have a nice day.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jill Zarin Responds to Firing, Plans New Reality Show

Like Alex McCord and Cindy Barshop, Jill Zarin is no longer a Real Housewife of New York City.
Also like Alex McCord and Cindy Barshop, though, Zarin doesn't sound bitter about her firing.

"I've had four amazing years on The Real Housewives of New York City," Zarin wrote on her website "I'm grateful for the experiences and friendships I've made on the show. I've certainly learned a lot about myself and others. The show has decided to take a different direction and unfortunately I will not be a part of Season five."
Like the aforementioned narcissists, Jill also plugged a product and an alleged new show in her statement:
"For all the people who have supported me and wished me well, you can see me on a new show that will be announced soon. I will also be making personal appearances around the country promoting my new line of shapewear and leggings called SKWEEZ COUTUR."
[Photo: WENN.com]hollywood celebrities celebrity weddings pregnant celebrities

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home