Name:

Have a nice day.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Jersey Shore?s Vinny: 90210 Bound?

Next up for Jersey Shore?s Vinny Guadagnino: 90210. Yes, the rumor has now become a confirmed fact ? he will apparently guest star on the show sometime in the new future. For me, he is the most boring cast mate on the show. Sure, it?s hard to shine when you are constantly hangin? around The Situation, Snooki, and Pauly D, but Vinny is just kind of lame. Even when he does say something witty, or do something crazy, it seems forced. Well, it turns out he has been trying his best to break in to the world of show business out side of reality TV: ?Well right now I?m taking some classes and then I was on a show called ??Disaster Date? that was like an improv show which was awesome. ?Jersey Shore? has afforded me some opportunities to work with like different talk shows like Jimmy Fallon and George Lopez where I?m constantly acting and building up my resume. Besides just taking my classes, I have a lot of little projects rolling in.? Oh, so a few classes, a couple of appearances on talk shows and he?s ready to be the next Tom Hanks, right? I don?t know if [...]hollywood celebrity gossip celebrity oops celebrity interviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home