Name:

Have a nice day.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Courtney Stodden Celebrates Birthday with Lingerie, Pathetic Tweets

The King of Pop celebrated a posthumous birthday today. The Queen of Pathetic Publicity Stunts, meanwhile, also turned another year older. No, not Kim Kardashian. Courtney Stodden is now 17, an age where it's appropriate to tell everyone about the lingerie your 51-year old husband reportedly bought for you. The aspiring singer said of the underwear to Radar Online: "I'm so happy. This is the best birthday ever. 17 is going to be even better than 16 because I'm going to spend the whole year with my wonderful husband!" And how did Stodden celebrate her final evening as a 16-year old? With the following Tweets, which we are seriously NOT making up: While I lie beneath this sizzling-sun, the popsicle that I am sweetly sucking on begins to melt & drips irresistibly all over my moist body! Celebrating the last night of being sweet-n-sexy 16 by wearing NOTHING but my tasty bday-suit! Mmm; Yummy! ;-) Seriously, Doug Hutchison, there's something else you could have given your wife for her birthday: a shred of dignity.celebrity weddings pregnant celebrities celebrity biographies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home