Name:

Have a nice day.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

50 Cancels Album Release, Slams Label

Unhappy with the way Interscope Records has been handling his new album, 50 Cent has canceled the upcoming release, claiming execs "dropped the ball." "Man I'm not releasing a album," 50 wrote on his Twitter page Wednesday. "I can't believe interscope is this f--ked up right now. I apologize to all my fans." He proceeded to elaborate on his future, with or without the label. "I will work with other artist on there projects but I will not put out another album," he said. "They dropped the ball with me one time to many." 50 Tweeted that he instead would put out "Psycho," the latest single by longtime collaborator Dr. Dre off the latter's upcoming swan-song, Detox. "Your gonna love it it's a big song ... I just don't think it deserves a great set up sense they can't seem to get it right when it comes to me." Fiddy was reportedly irate that he recorded a total of 41 tracks for his album and the one tune he gave Interscope, "I'm On It," leaked online. "I hate when I can't present my music the way….I feel it should be," he complained, but since it's out there, "f--k it, check out 'I'm ON IT.'" [Photo: WENN.com]male celebrities top celebrities celebrity couples

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home