Name:

Have a nice day.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Interview With Sasha Bonilova: Playboy Playmate of the Month May

European beauty Sasha Bonilova is the Playboy Playmate for the month of May and it was a dream come true for her. She is one heck of a stunner but also a fabulous lady as well, I know this because I got the chance to interview her the other day. It was a pleasure to get the chance to speak with Ukraine born Sasha Bonilova. Her accent was awesome as was the young lady who got the top honor for the month of May in Hef?s magazine. With an eye for design and killer good looks Sasha has a bright future of head of her so make sure you keep your eye out for this one. Rachelle: Congratulations on being Miss May! How did it come about that you were awarded that honor? Sasha: My friends had been encouraging me to try out for casting call for a long time. I finally decided to give in and go so I attended an open casting call in Denver. I ended up being one of the twelve playmates chosen for the year. However I didn?t find out until the last minute that May was the month I would be featured, which is [...]Jim Carrey Aaron Karo Mel Gibson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home