Name:

Have a nice day.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jennifer Lawrence Loves The Hunger Games, Katniss Everdeen as Much as You Do

Jennifer Lawrence cannot WAIT to star in The Hunger Games. The actress says that while she may not look much like the way Katniss Everdeen is described in the book series, she was a big fan long before she was cast as the character in the film adaptation and can't wait to bring her to life. She hopes her own Hunger Games fanhood will help, as well. "The cool thing about Katniss is that every fan has such a personal relationship with her, they know and understand her in a singular way," she says. "I'm a massive fan, so I get it." Director Gary Ross and author Suzanne Collins have spoken out in defense of casting Lawrence as Katniss, despite the perceived physical differences. "She's incredibly powerful, brave, and tough, and yet she has great tenderness and complexity," says Jennifer, who earned an Oscar nod for Winter's Bone. "It was very humbling hearing that Suzanne and Gary feel I embody those traits." Other traits she says she embodies? Grittiness and toughness: "I was a cheerleader for six years, but I have a totally competitive side. I'll wrestle anyone at any time. I was the manliest cheerleader. I had the lowest voice." [Photo: WENN.com]top celebrities celebrity couples female celebrities

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home