Name:

Have a nice day.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Interview with Ben Hansen of Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files

Ben Hansen is a vital part of the amazing SyFy show Fact or Faked Paranormal Files, which has a brand new season airing currently. If you have seen the show you know that Ben is pretty freaking awesome. If you haven?t seen the show, then let me tell you a little about Mr. Hansen. Recently I was fortunate enough to participate in a Q&A interview session with the one and only Ben Hansen who not only has an FBI background but has seen his fair share of interesting cases on and off the show. This was the second time I have gotten a chance to speak with Ben and let me say I was even more intrigued by him and what he does than I was when I chatted with him a few months ago. Just like the last time, a lot of the conversation centered on the show and of course Ben?s experience, which is very interesting. However I wanted to ask him some questions more about, well, Ben. Rachelle: Do you have a favorite case that you have worked on in the past? Ben: The Battle of LA is my favorite of this season. It’s great to be [...]famous celebrities celebrity photos celebrity morgue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home