Name:

Have a nice day.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Brooke Mueller Drug Relapse and Looking for Pee?

Is Charlie Sheen?s soon to be ex-wife Brooke Mueller looking for pee so she can pass a mandatory drug test? I know it sounds well desperate and crazy but there just might be some truth to it! According RadarOnline, who claims to have you know ?a source close to Brooke Mueller?, friends are afraid that she has relapsed into drugs. The reason for the sudden concern is apparently because Brooke found out she had a mandatory drug test today and her reaction to that was to make calls asking friends for samples of their pee. Oh yes my friends you read it correctly girl wants her peeps to give her a urine sample for the test. I don?t know if this is actually true or not but can I just say WTF Mueller. Clearly if it is true and she has slipped back into some really bad habits that could cause problems in her custody battle with Sheen over their twin sons. It would not surprise me at all if this rumor does turn out to be more fact than fiction. Seems to me that Brooke is just as much of a mess up as her ex, which brings me [...]Aaron Karo Mel Gibson Singer Rihanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home