Name:

Have a nice day.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Komplains About Komparisons to Kosmopolitan

Life is tough for Khloe Kardashian. First, she works 25 hours/day, according to Kris Jenner. That's a lot! Moreover, she's constantly compared to her sisters, Kourtney and Kim Kardashian. Khloe describes what that's like in the latest issue of Middle East Cosmopolitan: "If I want to wear a long flowing dress, someone will say I'm pregnant. I believe we're not given any more than we can handle and most of the time I can handle it. But we all have fat days and if I'm having one of those days, those sorts of things make me feel down." Note to Khloe Kardashian: if you don't want people to think you're pregnant, stop mentioning a baby in every other interview. Khloe could feel better about herself by not stepping out during those "fat days." But then how would she then make a living? After all, appearing in public is the only skill this family possesses.pregnant celebrities celebrity biographies celebrity websites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home