Name:

Have a nice day.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bradley Cooper and Ren�e Zellweger: It's Over!

They had a great run, avoiding tabloid pages more than most Hollywood couples, but it's now over Bradley Cooper and Renée Zellweger. Multiple sources have confirmed their split. The movie stars met in 2009 and moved in together last fall. No reason has been given for the split, but the pair actually made Star Magazine's cover this week, just a few days before the break-up went public. Said Cooper in September: "I can't say enough about her. I just love her. I [loved] coming to work. I love acting with her. I can learn so much from her." Speculation of a split first arose in February, though, when each attended a pre-Oscar party, but didn’t hang out as a couple at all.celebrity websites celebrity images celebrity houses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home