Name:

Have a nice day.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Tweets: I Would Never Steal!

One day after pleading not guilty to felony theft, Lindsay Lohan, who wore a white dress to court to symbolize her innocence, wants to make this clear: "I would never steal, in case people are wondering," she wrote in a Facebook message, also posted on Twitter. "I was not raised to lie, cheat, or steal." Well, that settles that. We're convinced. You? Okay, case closed! A LOL-tastic statement for several reasons, most notably the fact that she is, through no fault of her own, one of the more poorly-raised humans ever. Michael Lohan was even investigated for insider trading and did time in prison for contempt of court. Lying, cheating and stealing? Not a big stretch. Shady parents aside, note how she didn't just say "I did not steal that necklace" rather than "I would never steal ... " or "I was not raised ..." Telling. Lindsay's white dress was also the subject of a Tweet from the star: "what I wear to court shouldnt be front page news. it's absurd," she said. Excuse us for complementing how fine you looked girlfriend. Yowza! Anyway, what do you think of Lindsay's current legal mess? hollywood celebrities celebrity weddings pregnant celebrities

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home