Name:

Have a nice day.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Peggy Tanous: Ready for Real Housewives of Orange County Drama!

Peggy Tanous describes herself as the "life of the party," but it hasn't always been that way. The new Real Housewives of Orange County cast member says she was partly inspired to join the show because she saw it as an opportunity to recover from postpartum depression, something she battled after the birth of daughters London, 3, and Capri, 1 1/2. "It was kind of a perfect way for me to kind of get me back in the swing of things but not take me away from my family too much," says Tanous, who is friends with Alexis Bellino. While Tanous tells Us Weekly she has a "strong personality," she also insists that she gets along with her fellow stuck-up cast members. "I didn't clash with anyone! Tamara [Barney] and I hit it off the most. She's got a daughter a couple years older than London and our personalities are alike. She's really funny and she jokes around a lot and so do I." The Real Housewives of Orange County returns to Bravo on March 6.celebrities gossip Rachel Zoe Jim Carrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home